Wednesday 25 December 2019

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas 2019, everybody!


From everyone in the Sweetie Pie household to every one of my readers, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous new year!

I've sadly in bed with flu, but I managed to muster my strength to get up and make this Yule Log for my friend Alex's birthday and go to his party for a little while on the 21st. I made this using my Swiss roll recipe, replacing half the cornflour with cocoa powder, filling and coating with a chocolate fudge icing, and topping it off with some M&M holly berries and paper leaves.

I didn't get better pictures because I had to go home before they ate it, but I hope they enjoyed it!

See you all in 2020 with more cookery experimentations, photos, and hopefully videos!

Love,
Sweetie Pie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your husband. I'm looking forward to your posts this coming year.

    ReplyDelete

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...