Saturday 7 December 2019

A December Disaster! You Should Probably Service Your Oven......

So, on Thursday night the element in my oven went to the Big Electric Element in the Sky: my oven no longer produces heat!

Because my oven is out of action for a week or so, I can't upload any of the planned recipes until it's fixed as they were all cakes and biscuits. As such, I'll have to focus on stove top or non-cook recipes until then.

This actually gives me the opportunity to look at some ideas for sweets that I've been playing with.... watch this space!

Thanks for your patience!
Sweetie Pie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...