Thursday 16 February 2017

I've Moved House!

I am happy to announce that I have moved out of my hell-hole in Galway, and have moved in with my wonderful companion; the first time I've ever lived with a significant other!

The place in Galway was atrocious: there was inadequate cooking facilities, no central heating, and the shower was always broken. I spent most of my time in my companion's house anyway, and by the end of 2016 most of my stuff was in his house. I spent so much money on top of my rent on trains and buses to spend as little time at home as was humanely possible. As such I decided to move in properly, and cancel my tenancy. It's turned out to be cheaper per week, as I no longer have rent, and just have bills to share with my companion, and a commuter ticket every week or so.

This is such an exciting time for me, as I have never lived with a partner full time before. It'll bring a completely new dynamic into the relationship, and eventually we hope to move back home to Limerick after I've finished college to find work together.

I'm looking forward to this brand new chapter in my life. I feel blessed and lucky to have found someone as wonderful as my companion: he is my best friend, and loyal confidant. I never thought happiness would come my way in the romantic department!

Now, I have an actual kitchen to use again! I promise that was not an ulterior motive.....

2 comments:

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...