I started doing "Sweetie Pie Bakes Stuff" on Monday March 18th 2013, and it has since then garnered nearly 3000 views and many a like and share; my Facebook page has just over 60 likes, and my little how-to video on chocolate ice-cream has a handful of views. Woohoo!
From hereon in I'll be including at the end of each blog what I was doing this time last year, just to show how much things have changed and improved around here. Hopefully this blog will continue to grow and progress, and that once I get the YouTube channel in full flow it'll get even bigger and better.
Here's a list in order of the year's most popular posts, from most popular to not as popular:
- Oatie Biscuits
- No Churn, No Cook Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-Cream
- Orange Chocolate Fudge (Naturally Gluten-Free)
- Peanut Butter Fudge (Naturally Gluten-Free)
- Gluten, Egg and Dairy-free Adventures (plus 2 Biscuit Recipes)
- Orange Bourbon Creams
- Wheat-free Chocolardiac Arrest Cake
- Jammie Dodgers (Linzer Biscuits)
- Homemade Ice-Cream Cones
- Coconut Custard Creams
I'm looking forward to another year of culinary creations and sharing my knowledge with fellow wheat-free bakers across the world!
Thank you so much for your continuing support,