Tuesday 18 March 2014

Happy 1st Birthday, Sweetie Pie Bakes Stuff!

Bang in the midst of a very busy time where I'm not baking as much, and in the midst of a spelt flour drought, I hereby celebrate my first anniversary!

I started doing "Sweetie Pie Bakes Stuff" on Monday March 18th 2013, and it has since then garnered nearly 3000 views and many a like and share; my Facebook page has just over 60 likes, and my little how-to video on chocolate ice-cream has a handful of views. Woohoo!

From hereon in I'll be including at the end of each blog what I was doing this time last year, just to show how much things have changed and improved around here. Hopefully this blog will continue to grow and progress, and that once I get the YouTube channel in full flow it'll get even bigger and better.

Here's a list in order of the year's most popular posts, from most popular to not as popular:
  1. Oatie Biscuits
  2. No Churn, No Cook Strawberry Cheesecake Ice-Cream
  3. Orange Chocolate Fudge (Naturally Gluten-Free)
  4. Peanut Butter Fudge (Naturally Gluten-Free)
  5. Gluten, Egg and Dairy-free Adventures (plus 2 Biscuit Recipes)
  6. Orange Bourbon Creams
  7. Wheat-free Chocolardiac Arrest Cake
  8. Jammie Dodgers (Linzer Biscuits)
  9. Homemade Ice-Cream Cones
  10. Coconut Custard Creams

I'm looking forward to another year of culinary creations and sharing my knowledge with fellow wheat-free bakers across the world!

Thank you so much for your continuing support,
Sweetie-Pie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...