Tuesday 14 January 2014

HAPPEE 2014!!

HAPPEE NEW YEEEAAARRR!!!

I know it's been about a month since my last post, for which I sincerely apologise. The end of 2013 and the start of 2014 have been exceptionally busy times for me: I started a new job, left it because I was promoted from voluntary youth worker to paid youth worker in my church, was offered a second job as a music tutor, played a bunch of gigs, had Christmas, went to a bunch of parties and gatherings, and am now in the fray of getting the most gigs we've ever had in the space of a month and organising some cultural events for our outreach centre.

Busy, busy time.

But, I'm back and I'm bad! This year I'm going to be blogging AND making some cooking videos, designed to explain to people that living on a free-from diet can be cheaper and healthier than buying the stuff from the shops, and that it can be more fun and creative when done from scratch.

Wow, I'm very impressed with myself: I've been trying to write a slogan for my channel for days now...

Here ends my ramblings =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...