Monday 22 July 2013

No Money = No Baking

Sadly, this week is a no money week for me; therefore, there shall be limited baking. As in, there will be no baking at all. I just died a little on the inside in admitting that...

However, there is a good reason that I'm strapped for cash. I'm saving my pennies for three separate events of great importance next week: my parents' thirtieth wedding anniversary, my sister's sixteenth birthday, and a long overdue visit from my man-friend. I have to save the pennies for gifts for my parents and sister, and anything that myself and the fellow might like to do.

Sorry for the brevity of this post, but there's not really much more to say than this. I just try to make sure that I post at least something every Monday and Thursday, even if it's not a baking post, so I stay in the habit of regular posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...