I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been reading, commenting on, and supporting my blog and my Facebook page. It means a lot that my little cookery blog is nearing 10,000 views! In the New Year, there will be a lot more Sweetie Pie goodness, including a photographic exhibition in my home town and proper actual videos that aren't just promises this time! I know right? Amazing.
I hope everyone has a happy and blessed Christmas! Remembering those who will not eat, have a home, get any gifts, or who have lost loved ones, let us all be grateful for what and who we have. I know that even though this year has been very hard with job difficulties, health issues, depression, family troubles, and relationship breakdown, I am certainly very grateful for--
- having all of my siblings, both my parents, both my father's parents, my cousins, aunts, uncles, and a lot of very good and close friends;
- the new people I met this year who have become important parts of my life;
- being able to eat well and indulge a very first-world hobby revolving around food;
- employment even if it is challenging sometimes;
- somewhere comfortable, warm, and spacious to live
- all the opportunities I was giving through my job for networking, travelling (especially to Brussels), and experience;
- the great sense of community and achievement I get from being involved in Taekwondo, and for Mr Lenihan's great tuition to get me to third kup (three belts from Black).
- and finally, for having earned enough to have a nice amount of savings, so that next year I can have greater freedom in future choices of employment, education, leisure, and travel.
I hope that all my readers are grateful for things that have happened this year, too, and that I'll see ye all in the New Year!
Lots of love,
Sweetie Pie x