Friday 25 December 2015

Merīkurisumasu! Happy Christmas 2015

Merry Christmas to all my readers and faithful followers! It's been an interesting year, and one that I'm glad is over. Even if my professional and personal lives have been a mess, I will say that this year my blog reached over 9,000 views, and I have written nearly 200 articles.

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been reading, commenting on, and supporting my blog and my Facebook page. It means a lot that my little cookery blog is nearing 10,000 views! In the New Year, there will be a lot more Sweetie Pie goodness, including a photographic exhibition in my home town and proper actual videos that aren't just promises this time! I know right? Amazing.

I hope everyone has a happy and blessed Christmas! Remembering those who will not eat, have a home, get any gifts, or who have lost loved ones, let us all be grateful for what and who we have. I know that even though this year has been very hard with job difficulties, health issues, depression, family troubles, and relationship breakdown, I am certainly very grateful for--
  • having all of my siblings, both my parents, both my father's parents, my cousins, aunts, uncles, and a lot of very good and close friends; 
  • the new people I met this year who have become important parts of my life;
  • being able to eat well and indulge a very first-world hobby revolving around food; 
  • employment even if it is challenging sometimes;
  • somewhere comfortable, warm, and spacious to live
  • all the opportunities I was giving through my job for networking, travelling (especially to Brussels), and experience;
  • the great sense of community and achievement I get from being involved in Taekwondo, and for Mr Lenihan's great tuition to get me to third kup (three belts from Black).
  • and finally, for having earned enough to have a nice amount of savings, so that next year I can have greater freedom in future choices of employment, education, leisure, and travel.

I hope that all my readers are grateful for things that have happened this year, too, and that I'll see ye all in the New Year!

Lots of love,
Sweetie Pie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...