Monday 10 November 2014

Pause in Video Making

Hi all!

So, as you have seen over the last month, I have been making tutorial videos about how to make the various things I write about here on my blog. I have enjoyed the experience of making the videos, and I have learnt a lot from the process both with cinematography and teaching.

However, in doing the videos, I've found I don't like making the videos as much as I thought I would. I gave it a go, and it didn't speak to me. I've found I prefer blogging and taking pictures. Making tutorial videos alone is a fairly noneventful experience, and I would like to re-try with other baking enthusiasts or performers in the future.

Also, I have started making short films with a group of fellow filmmakers, and that has been fulfilling all of my filmmaking needs!

I might return to Sweetie Pie Bakes Stuff TV in a different capacity in the future, but for now, I going to go back to blogging with a new found zeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...