Saturday 28 April 2018

HUGE Exam Tomorrow! Wish Me Luck!

Hello all!

Tomorrow I have a mock exam for my black belt in Taekwondo. This is a hugely important exam, and if I pass, it will be the culmination of seven long years of martial arts study. If not, it will be back to the drawing board until next year. This is why I've been a little quiet over the past fortnight.

You cannot progress to the actual, for-real black belt exam without passing the mock exam (which makes the second "real" exam seem kinda superfluous to me, but oh well), so as you can well imagine I'm flipping the flip out over it!!!

So, tomorrow at 12:30PM, my worth as a martial artist will be measured, and hopefully not found wanting!

With me luck, everyone! I'll be back with a delicious recipe on Monday afternoon!

Sweetie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm wishing you lots of luck! That's a huge accomplishment! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz! It went very well, and I'm getting my results tonight so fingers crossed! ^_^

      Delete

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...