Monday 5 March 2018

Apologies for Radio Silence.... I Got Engaged! ^_^ x

Yes, I've been gone a while. Christmas was followed by my brother's wedding, followed by his birthday, followed by my birthday, followed by MY OWN ENGAGEMENT!! (excited squeaking)



Yes, my lovely companion and I got engaged on my birthday. It was wonderfully romantic, and since then it's been wedding planning followed by more wedding planning.

Then, I had two black belt preparation seminars, and several taekwondo squad training sessions. I also had a few job interviews, and have been on the hunt for gainful employment. Among all that, I did a month of videos on my Life with Lynch Pin channel.

So, it's been busy busy busy!

I have been baking in the background: testing new recipes, going back to basics to work on my baking fundamentals and the foundation recipes for everything I do, reviewing how I make simple sponge cakes, biscuits, pastry, and bread.

As this is the first Monday of March, I thought it'd be a good time to resume my blogging after a whole two months of silence. I think this whole "taking a long break at the start of the year" thing is becoming a trend.... I gotta stop that!

A big thank you to all my readers who've been patiently awaiting my return and following my activity on Facebook. You support is what keeps my blogging, baking, and ranting!

Sweetie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Very exciting. I've been missing you and hoping you were well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, apologies for the silence! But it was only because of good things, not because of anything bad that happened =)

    It is all extremely exciting! I cannot wait to have this man as my husband ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! So so happy for you. I wish you all the best with your wedding and your new life with your partner. From your vlogs, he seems like such a nice young man. I'm still waiting to find my soulmate ^ ^ Its all in God's hands =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a lovely man, and a wonderful friend and companion ^_^ Someone will come your way in time, you just gotta keep fishing! ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...