Monday 10 August 2015

Project Update (NO RECIPE TODAY)

This weekend I was visiting friends in Roscommon, so I didn't have a chance to bake over the weekend. Well, anything new: I did make some nice fluffy American style pancakes to feed my companion for breakfast.

Recently, I've been feeling a bit stale in life; this happens every so often, usually around August or September. I've been working in the same job for nearly 3 years, going to the same church every Sunday, seeing the same people and doing the same things... no matter how much you like something, you can get bored of it. This also extends into my blogging: I've recently been feeling a little bored with it. It's not that I want to stop doing it anymore, but I want to shake it up.

Last year, I tried making some videos, but I wasn't happy with how I made them: their style, quality, or content. I reflected on the experience, and found that they lacked planning, and needed to be refined and better designed. I have been working on a new design and concept, which I infinitely prefer.

I've been designing the content and the visuals, and getting excited about what it will look like and be about! I plan to make a series of eight 15 minute episodes to air next spring, but this year I will make two short series (3 or so videos) for Halloween and Christmas.

I'll be sharing the development of the video concept on this blog, as well as sharing recipes and techniques.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your videos and will be looking forward to seeing more. Yippee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Roz! They'll be online by Halloween :)

      Delete

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...