Monday 10 June 2013

Going Abroad: Next Blog Post on June 20th

Well, my lovely readers! This week I'm going abroad the the United Kingdom for a week, so I've been spending all the time I would usually spend on baking packing my bags and preparing myself the the UK's biggest event in all metaldom: Download Festival 2013. Raise those devil horns!

When I return, I will have written and prepared a nice recipe for uploading on the 20th, which is a Thursday, as per usual. So, pencil that date into your diaries.

For my readers who live in the UK and Ireland: seriously, try the Cadbury's Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy Shells chocolate bar... it's insanely delicious. I didn't like it at first, but then it grew on my to the point where I can't stop eating it; it's like crack.

Has any one of you ever had a similar food revelation? You never liked something then suddenly one day you thought it was delicious? Please, tell me the tale...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's been a while! Happy 9th Anniversary!

  It's been a while. The past two years have been a helluva a ride. This year is gonna hold some big changes for this blog. I'm comp...