Thursday, 28 November 2013

*SWEETIE PIE BLOG TAKING A BREAK*

Hello everyone!

I'm taking a wee little breaky from blogging for a short while because I have come into a very busy time of year. December will be very busy with the temporary retail job, volunteering at my Church, college exams and assignments and preparing for the new jobs starting in January.

I hope to do up a few posts on the Christmas baking extravaganza once Christmas is over and done with. Don't worry, I will have at least one post written and published before the New Year.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog over the last year or so (I can't believe I started all the way back in March!), and thank you also for being patient with my little breaks here and there.

Love,
Sweetie Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fröhliche Weihnachten! Individual Sacher Tortes (Wheat Free)

Glücklicher Internationaler Sachertorte-Tag! Our festive tour continues throughout central Europe, stopping off in Austria for a sl...